Wednesday, March 24, 2010

as seen on etsy: vintage gems in aquamarine and amber




i know i just did an 'as seen on etsy' last week, but i really have fun doing them. its window shopping on the interwebs! do you guys enjoy seeing what i put together too or is this just me indulging myself? i try and stay restrained and keep it monthly, but they're just so fun to do and i've been sick lately (hence the lack of 7by7 last week: i figured no one wants to see photos of my epic pile of tissues or how many packets of decongestant i've consumed) so i've had time to lie around browsing etsy. i might even do another next week.

consider yourself warned!

3 comments:

Drewzel said...

I love your "as seen on etsy"...eye candy and inspires me to shop. mmmm.

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Do one next week too Pilgrim! I love it! You pick some very gorgeous and fun items :)

alix said...

I love them. But I'm a color junky as you know....this was an unexpected color combo. LIke, very familiar (if I think about my 70s stuff) but so unexpected. More more more!

And yep, my version of e-window shopping is my e-thrifting on our Vintage Mondays. It's so fun to put together huh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails