Monday, February 1, 2010

californian adventure: back from oblivion




hello! no, i didn't fall off the edge of california, i am alive and back in my own home. i survived the arduous flight by amusing myself with blind-box toys and i made it through australia's passport control and customs inspection by looking like i was on the verge of nervous break-down. anyone would think they don't want you coming into australia! but hey, where did i go?!

i got food poisoning at our hotel in anaheim and it threw me (and the contents of my stomach) off course for a bit. in retrospect its pretty funny that after days and days of eating junk food i ordered a steak and steamed vegetables to get some of that "nutrition" i've heard so much about and that was what made me sick. also, sharing a computer with a superstar blogger during a convention that may as well be his 'woodstock' means not so much time for anything but watching from the sidelines. also, my dog ate my homework and i lost the thing, and my great great aunt-in-law died and so thats why i've been blog AWOL and i'm sorry, and i promise i'll do better next time! haha

but i'm back, baby! dispatches from disney to follow...

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Welcome back! I'm excited to hear about your LA adventures.

petapledger said...

I can wait to catch up and hear about all of your adventures! x

Pilgrim Lee said...

lindsey - thaanks doll!

peta - yah i missed you! you should accompany us on all our travels. P would have soemone to geek out with at the very least ;)

Pilgrim Lee said...

lindsey - thaanks doll!

peta - yah i missed you! you should accompany us on all our travels. P would have soemone to geek out with at the very least ;)

strawberry lemonade girl said...

Mixed feelings here....glad to have you back, but "back" means you're not "here", sniff sniff. haha.

SOOOOO excellent meeting you in person love.

Pilgrim Lee said...

alex - aww! mixed feelings here too. and i agree, SO awesome to meet up. we'll always have san francisco (well, you more than me.. haha)

Related Posts with Thumbnails