Wednesday, April 21, 2010

housekeeping: comment problem


Photobucket

hey there, how is your week going? i just wanted to take a break from pretty posts for a moment to address something a bit more serious...

a friend of mine recently asked me why i didn't publish a comment she'd left for me. i was pretty confused because i publish all comments i get (with the exception of spam) and i remember reading and approving that comment: only for it to vanish into thin air!

if anyone else has left a comment with a question or comment that went unaddressed or has disappeared, please let me know. i read and enjoy the comments you leave and though i have a bad habit of reading them on my iphone and not having time to reply immediately i DO really appreciate that you take the time to comment and i love hearing what you have to say.

i don't know if this mysterious thing is a blogger anomaly or if its only my comment section thats haunted, but i'm moving from blogger soon so hopefully it won't have time to eat any more of you comments!

i apologize for any misunderstandings about comments, and of course if you would like to contact me i welcome your emails to drawpilgrim at gmail

3 comments:

alix said...

I don't think I've had a problem with this....but I know people have had problems leaving comments for me via blogger. I don't seem to have issues with Wordpress....although I do get WAY more spam with WordPress!!

Kristena said...

I love your blog, and I think we should be friends! :)

Pilgrim Lee said...

thanks for the feedback

and to the spammer (who's comment i deleted) commenting on my post about spam commenting? touche haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails